DescriptionReading Time: 4 minutes
- SkyTrak Compact Golf Simulator Package is the Compact series is one of our most popular SkyTrak Simulator packages. We’ve combined the SkyTrak Launch monitor with a compact and easy to assemble simulator screen that is the perfect size for compact spaces, making it one of the best and most affordable options on the market. This package is ideal for serious golfers and recreational golfers of all kinds. Checkout the SkyTrak Compact Package, an exclusive from skytrak.
SkyTrak Compact Golf Simulator Package included:
- SkyTrak Launch Monitor & Protective Case
- Game Improvement Software
- Net Return Simulator Series & Enclosure
- Choice of Hitting Mat
- Optoma HD Short Throw Projector
- Ceiling Projector Mount
- 25′ HDMI Cable
- Landing Pad Turf
Recommend Minimum Room Dimensions: 9″ Height x 10′ Width x 12′ Feet Deep.
- Incredible Accuracy – Using high-speed photometric technology and advanced algorithms, the SkyTrak flight model stacks up with commercial and professional launch monitors that are 5-10x the price.
- Excellent Game Improvement Features – Get fun gameplay features and all the shot and ball data you need (distance, ball speed, clubhead speed, launch angle, backspin, sidespin, flight path, and more)
- Very Easy to Use – SkyTrak is friendly to even the most technologically challenged. We even have a SkyTrak Setup Guide and a friendly support team if you ever have questions.
- Amazing Portability – SkyTrak connects wirelessly to your iPad or PC, allowing you to take your SkyTrak Launch Monitor anywhere!
The Game Improvement Plan allows you to practice on your own virtual driving range and see live accurate data for every shot.
The Game Improvement Plan also gives you access to amazing software add-ons like The Golf Club, where you can play incredible courses with your family and friends.
1st Year Subscription to Game Improvement Plan Includes:
- PC & Ipad Compatibility
- Longest Drive Competition
- Closest to the Pin Contests
- Target Practice
- Skills Assessments
- Custom weather and course condition settings
- Bag Mapping for Club Fitting
- Track Progress, Charts & Graphs via SkyGolf Mobile App
The Simulator Series Screen & Enclosure
The Simulator Series is the best option for compact spaces. floating design allows the impact screen to handle the hardest of shots, eliminating bounceback and increasing the life of your screen. The entire bay is covered with high-density netting and is constructed with a rugged yet lightweight tubular framing for a safe and secure design. The screen is made of a super bright heavyweight polyester material that will give your simulator excellent clarity perfect for golf simulation with your SkyTrak.
Landing Pad Turf
Protect and complete the look of your indoor golf space with a signature landing pad.
This landing pad provides ideal protection for your simulator bay and keeps balls from bouncing directly on your flooring. The quality landing turf gives peace of mind so you can swing away without worrying about bad bounces or damaged floors.
Optoma Short Throw Projector
The Optoma EH200st is the perfect combination of quality and affordability!
This HD projector combines high lumens and the right throw ratio to fit your golf simulator setup. It provides a crisp, clear high-resolution image. The Optoma has it all and is the perfect way to bring your golf simulator to life!
Ceiling Projector Mount
This universal ceiling mount keeps your hitting area clean and clutter-free.
This mount has a full 30 degrees of up and down, left and right tilt. The adjustable folding extension arm allows you to adjust and position your projector so that you can be sure to get the best image possible for your home golf simulator setup.
Very good, I have done quite a bit of indoor simulator golf and I am pleased to report that the equipment works as well as expected. The only trouble is with putting the monitor misses quite a few swings.
Fantastic. First, the service from you was great. Easy to get ahold of and solid prompt answers along the way. The product is everything I wanted. One thing I am still struggling with is where to place the laser when hitting off a tee. I get more no reads than reading shots.
Could use some pointers on that. Otherwise great!!
I absolutely love my Sky Trak Platinum golf simulator! I started playing golf about five years ago after retiring from a 20-year career in the Army. I am very competitive, and grew up playing many sports such as football basketball, martial arts, and baseball! Golf is literally one of the hardest activities I’ve ever participated in. Due to my work ethic and desire to be exceptional in whatever endeavors I partake in, I spend quite a bit of time trying to improve my golf game. Living in Florida I have the opportunity to play golf regularly and practice at the driving range however, we do have a rainy season here which sometimes presents a problem for practicing in the afternoons. By purchasing the simulator I was able to establish an environment to allow me to continue to improve my game and not be affected by the rainy weather. I love the product; it has met or exceeded my expectations. I know the distances and statistics are accurate because I’ve had my swing evaluated using trackman and several other monitors. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a very accurate reasonably priced call simulator!
Other articles you might like;