DescriptionReading Time: 2 minutes
GCQuad Golf Launch Monitor Foresight Sports with FSX 2020 Software is the world’s most accurate, versatile, and complete launch monitor on the market. As the only launch monitor in the industry to utilize Quadrascopic imaging, the GCQuad delivers the most accurate detailed picture of ball and club head performance analysis.
GCQuad Golf Launch Monitor
Better, Faster, Easier Than Ever – Unmatched ball and club performance data in a single compact unit, Compact, ergonomic, and easy to carry, Even greater indoor/outdoor readiness in a ruggedized, weather-resistant form factor, An integrated sold state NIR LED lighting array eliminates the need for flash replacement.
|GCQuad Golf Launch Monitor|
Included With Purchase:
- GCQuad launch monitor
- FSX 2020 Software
- USB-C Cable
- Alignment Stick
- Club marker dispenser
- State of the art optics, accuracy, and reliability
- Ball and club data
- Quadrascopic & Infrared Technology
- Four high-speed cameras operating at 6000 fps
- Indoor & Outdoor Use
The GCQuad delivers a full spectrum of the real-time ball and club data, and always with unmatched accuracy and reliability.
- Ball Data: ball speed, horizontal launch angles, vertical launch angles, spin, spin axis, carry distance (calculated)
- Club Data: club head velocity, swing path, attack angle, clubface angle, smash factor, the dynamic loft at impact, dynamic lie at impact, impact position on the clubface (*requires club head analysis add-on)
FSX 2020 Simulation Software – Experience the most realistic golf simulation ever with FSX 2020. Play the best and most exclusive courses, practice your skills on the range, or even compete in skill-building competitions with players around the world – all in beautiful 4K resolution.
- 5 Courses (Teton Pines, Broken Tree, Linfield National, Willow Crest, and Bayou Golf & Fishing Club)
- Skills Challenge and Long Drive & Closest to the Pin Competitions
- Driving Range
- Club Fitting Software
- Foresight Sports’ Online Network
With no extra hardware necessary, players, fitters, and coaches will now be able to measure critical club data such as clubhead speed, horizontal club path, smash factor, and impact location all on the GCQuad.